Your thoughts
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Saturday, February 25, 2006


I've completed another semester..
Boy, how time flies..
This semester was my laziest semester..
I practically slacked my way thru it...
Projects were like Overwhelming..
But i din feel as mmuch pressure and tension..
Lucky the grades came out well..
And i mean real well..
My best coursework grades so far..

LSO: B
FM: B
MICE: B+ (Was expecting an A, Damn it)
Accts: B (Very surprising, Expected much worse)
FBO: A (Real shocked, We did the project in about a week)
SSM: A, A, B+ (MAybe i din get an A for prof cux of the Spit, LOL)

Pretty impressive huh?
Haha.. but guess wad?
After the papers..
I think i might have to take supps..
And maybe not just one..
Maybe a few..
And its all because of my selective studying..
Not forgetting how ill disciplined i am..
All i ask for is NO SUPPS.. *Prays Real Hard*

For now, I'll juz enjoy myself unto the results are out...
Gonna blog later or something...
So tat's all for now..
Tata..


Screwed up at 7:47 PM
How messed up I can be


.sherry.
.28021987.
.piscean.
.major bitch.
.htm student.

.loves.
.sleep.
.eat.
.dance.
.sing.
.music.
.bitch.
.pigs.
.shoes.
.bags.
.netball.
.k-ing.
.shopping.
.chilling.
.mahjong-ing.

.wants.
.my own laptop.
.a haircut.
.more tops.
.more bottoms.
.more shoes.
.more bags.
.more accessories.




Messy ones

*CheRyL *LynN *DeeK *DeBoRaH *FaRisZan *RoDdy*
*MatRix *JodiN *RacHeL *DesiRee *ALaN *XinMiN*
*NathaNieL *SteWaRt *LarRina *LinDa *JaniCe *EriN*
*FaiTh *ChRisTaBeL *TeRencE *BranDon *HuaNgenG *AngeL*
*WhyEkeaT *AdaM *IriS *BuK *GaviN *TiaNyanG*
*XiuZheN *WinSoR *BosS *SeRenE *MaGdaLenE *SA
*AmBeR *DesMoNd *CleO *LiPinG *AzhaR *SuZheN*



Archives

November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006



Credits
Designer : jetflame
Brushes : Portfelia